Funding Your Program

Program Funding Options

We have several options available to students for funding your education with Ohio Institute of Allied Health. For more information on the available options please contact either the Admissions Department or Financial Aid for further information. Please see the available funding options below:

**Should you have any questions pertaining to financial aid or the information presented here, please contact us directly using the information below.**

Contact Information
Address: 6245 Old Troy Pike
Huber Heights, OH 45424

Phone: 937-237-1010 | Fax: 937-237-0506

Admissions Contact Information

Financial Aid Contact Information

Payment Options

In Person or Mail

Payments are accepted at the front desk in the main lobby of the building. Forms of payment that are accepted include: Checks (personal or cashier) Money Orders, Cash Payments, All Major Credit or Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover). Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.

Mailed payments should be sent to the campus address of:
Ohio Institute of Allied Health
6245 Old Troy Pike
Huber Heights, OH 45424

Pay By Phone

To make a payment over the phone, please call 937-237-1010. The reception staff will be able to take your payment over the phone. Please have your card number ready. Other information that may be needed to process a phone payment is a valid mailing address, phone number and your full name. All major credit or debit cards are accepted over the phone.

Payment Plan

In order to set up a payment plan, you will need to schedule an appointment to meet with financial aid. A payment arrangement agreement will be discussed, and you will need to sign off on any necessary paperwork. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Financial Aid, please use the contact information provided on the left hand side of the screen.

Please view the OIAH School Catalog for more information on tuition and payment information.

Net Price Calculator

How much will it cost for me to attend school at OIAH?