We understand that entrance testing can be stressful, especially if you don’t feel confident about the material. Here at the Ohio Institute of Allied Health, we want you to know we are here for academic needs. We have compiled a list of helpful resources for: TEA’s Entrance Testing, OIAH’s College Readiness Exam and even the PN Comprehensive Predictor Exam.
Keep in mind that student tutoring services is a free service provided by OIAH to optimize student success. Please call the OIAH front office at 937-237-1010 to schedule an appointment for tutoring and extra help.
Subjects Offered Through OIAH Tutoring Services:
Need Extra Help With Studying or Entrance Testing?
Check out these awesome website resources and study tools!
- Quizlet study tools & games designed specifically for mobile
- All of your study data will sync with the website and vice versa.
- Planes, trains, and automobiles – you can truly study anywhere
- Our website is optimized for any phone or tablet so that you can access all Quizlet features from the browser.
- Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art histroy, economics, and more. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We’ve also partnered wiht institutions like Nasa, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
- Create Custom Exams: In three simple screens, you can choose your study mode, content areas, and how many questions you want to take. Personalized practice will increase your learning ability.
- Detailed Explanations: Our answer rationales are written to effectively teach you material. We even explain why the distractors are incorrect choices so you can fully master the concepts.
- Track Your Progress: Track your progress with detailed exam results and cumulative history charts. Analyze your past scores, the time taken to complete a test, and knowledge area strengths and weaknesses.