by Janelle Jones
We understand that entrance testing can be stressful, especially if u don’t feel confident about your material. Here at the Ohio Institute Of Allied Health, we want u to know where here for academic needs we have compiled a list of helpful resources for: TEAS, OIAH’s college readiness exam and even the PN comp predictor!
If You Are Testing In Medical Assistant Or Massage Therapy Program
Reading and math practice here are some apps u can use on your phone or desktop.
- App # 1: Quizlet
- Quizlet study tools & games designed specifically for mobile.
- All your study data will sync with the website and vice versa.
- Planes trains and automobiles – you can truly study anywhere.
- Our website is optimized for any phone or tablet so that you can access all quilts features in the browser of any device.
App # 2: Khan Academy
- Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computer programing, history, art history, economics, and more. Our math mission guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We’ve also partnered with institutions like NASA, the museum of modern art, the California Academy of sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
If You Are Testing For Licensed Practical Nursing Program
The ATI test if essential academic skills are utilized by nursing schools nationwide in the admission process as a significant predictor of nursing school success. The ATI TEAS is a multiple-choice assessment that measures students basic academic preparedness that are listed below. The ATI TEAS consists of 150 scored questions and 20 non-scored questions subjects like :
- Number & Algebra
- Measurement & Data
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Life & Physical Sciences
- Scientific Responding
English & Language Usage :
- Conventions Of Standard English
- Knowledge Of Language
- Vocabulary Acquisition
- Key Ideas & Details
- Crafts & Structure
- Integration of knowledge & ideas
App #3 Pocket Prep
- Create customs exams: in three simple screens, you can choose your study mode, content areas, and how many questions you want to take. Personalized practice will increase your learning ability.
- Detailed explanations: our answer rationales are written to effectively teach you the material. we even explain why the distractors are incorrect choices so you can fully master the concepts.
- Track your progress: track your progress with detailed exam results and cumulative history charts. analyze your past scores,
If You Are Testing To Be Registered Nursing Program
App #4 NCLEX-PN Exam Guide
The national council licensure examination or nclex-pn is the exam utilized to allow nursing students to become a licensed practical nurse ( LPN). THE NCLEX-PN examination is administered via computerized adaptive testing (CAT). All practical/vocational is a candidate must answer a minimum of 85 items. The maximum number that the candidate may answer is 205 during the five hour time period. The questions are administered in multiple formats including multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, multiple responses an ordered response.
- Basic Care Comfort
- Coordinate Care
- Health Promotion & Maintenance
- Pharmacological Therapies
- Physiological Adaption
- Reduction Of Risk Potential
- Safety & Infection Control